- Kim Little, JCTC, President of Executive Resume Pro™, is among a small percentage of professional resume writers across the country who has earned the International Job and Career Transition Coach Certification. This ensures that not only will her executive clients receive an outstanding resume, but also the support necessary for clients to achieve both professional success and personal satisfaction.
- Kim is also an active member of the National Resume Writers’ Association, Career Masters Institute and the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches. All organizations abide by a very strict code of business and writing ethics and expects its members to act accordingly. These associations also provide the opportunity to cultivate essential relationships with resume writers and career professionals nationwide, remaining on the cutting edge of high-end executive resume writing and the specialized needs of executive candidates.
- Writing effective resumes for nearly 15 years for family/friends/employees, Kim decided to devote her efforts full-time to professional resume writing and career development. Combining a strong business management and recruiting background with her writing talents, an impressive web presence was established in 1997. With over 50% of clients needing senior level and executive services, we established the exclusive executive website, in addition to our other website, www.fast-trackresumes.com Since then, Kim has remained successful in building an international client base through hard work, referrals and personalized service, despite intense competition.
- Resume expert for numerous leading internet job search/career development tool sites designed to meet many of your job search needs.
- No matter what your level of expertise, Kim has the experience necessary to create the resume you need to succeed. With specialized experience in helping executive clients outsell their competition, however, you owe it to yourself to see what she has to offer in terms of quality, service and writing skills.
Have questions? Just “click” to learn more about how our professional resume writing service works!